Many Pakistani gamers want to be able to 100% fully immerse themselves in their favorite virtual game, not only at home but also in any other place. That is why more and more gaming fans are choosing gaming laptops. They offer fantastic performance, incredible power, and crazy immersion. For you, the top 15 best gaming laptops in Pakistan a complete guide on how and which one to choose.
Many laptop buyers want more than just a portable personal computer. Yes, gone are the days when a laptop was a portable workstation. Now it should be a modern gaming system, a rendering machine, a communication, and streaming center, and a bunch of other things that have become popular in everyday life and many people use it. The pandemic is making its own adjustments and now one computer in the family is no longer enough, and free space is not always in abundance, and therefore a good, powerful laptop can be a way out of this situation. However, I want something so stylish, reliable, and strong. Not necessarily to throw it and hammer nails into it, but not to worry too much about its appearance and at the same time it is easy to deal with its maintenance.
best gaming laptops in Pakistan
|Sr.||best gaming laptop in Pakistan||why best|
|1||ASUS TUF Gaming F15 FX506L||budget segment|
|2||Lenovo Ideapad Gaming 3 15ihu6|
|3||Dell G15 5511|
|4||Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IMH05|
|5||ASUS TUF Gaming A15|
|7||Acer Nitro 5 An515-57|
|8||MSI GF63 Thin 11UD|
|9||MSI GE66 Raider|
|10||HP OMEN 17|
|11||Lenovo ThinkPad T15g Gen1|
ASUS TUF Gaming F15 FX506L
best gaming laptop in pakistan in the budget segment. ASUS TUF is a recognized leader in terms of reliability and performance. Relative to other models, a modest Intel Core i5 10300H 2.50 GHz and GTX 1650 are installed here – in this section there are models that are more powerful. However, ASUS made a balanced laptop. Here, not 8, but 16 GB of RAM with a frequency of 2933 MHz, the SSD is represented by a high-speed m.2 format drive. This allowed to save internal space and place a powerful cooling system. Each of the two heat-distributing fan covers has 3 copper heat pipes, and the hydrodynamic bearings of the “turntables” reduce vibrations, but some noise still remains.
IPS screen, Full HD, frequency 144 Hz. Note that this parameter is typical for monitors used by professional cyber sportsmen. Stereo speakers with surround sound support using DTS software technology will complement the game picture in such projects as Counter-Strike: Global Offensive, PUBG, and Fortnite.
Check out guide on best laptops for graphic design in Pakistan.
lenovo ideapad gaming 3 15ihu6
A balanced gaming laptop from Lenovo that offers enhanced performance with an overclocked Intel Core i3 11300H with a base frequency of 3.1 GHz and RTX 3050 Ti graphics. It comes without an operating system, and there is no optical drive here. The manufacturer decided to lighten his brainchild by removing everything unnecessary, supplying the laptop with a lithium-polymer battery. This made it possible not only to reduce the total mass of the device, but also to increase the reliability of the power cells.
Enjoy the comfort in games will help the screen with anti-reflective coating, a frequency of 120 Hz. The three-pipe, two-fan cooling system allows you to evenly remove heat from the processor and graphics chip, throwing hot air out of the side slots in the case. Complete speakers produce good quality sound, but without pronounced bass. The model is perfect for playing Fallout 76, Warframe, GTA 5 and Forza Horizon 4.
dell g15 5511
Another interesting model of our rating of laptops for games. DELL is not very popular, but the G15 5511 is characterized by balance and several unique features. It uses an 11th generation Core i5-11400H processor with 6 cores and a base frequency of 2.7 GHz in conjunction with the modern RTX 3050. Yes, this is the entry level, but even it has RT cores. A 512 GB drive is the maximum that the laptop supports. But even so, the user still has the opportunity to “pump” the device by installing another RAM chip. From the factory, it is 8 GB at 3200 MHz, which is great for gaming.
The model we are considering comes preinstalled with Linux OS. It may seem strange, but the system is renowned for its flexibility and self-configuration. Of course, you can tear it down and install Windows 10 or 11. The IPS screen with a refresh rate of 120 Hz also speaks for the good gaming potential of the laptop, which makes the gameplay pleasant and smooth even in such projects as Assassin Creed: Valhalla or Far Cry 6.
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IMH05
Lenovo presented its vision of a budget gaming laptop. The idea of such a computer is simple – to combine a low-key case with soft-touch plastic with entry-level gaming components. All the same components are installed here as in the previous sample, the difference is only in the video card. The GTX 1650 Ti is about 12-14% faster than the 1650 in synthetics. If we talk about games, then the difference can be up to 15%, depending on the project and the degree of its optimization. The screen is standard for this type of device, made using IPS technology with 60 Hz and Full HD resolution. A big plus was the wide deployment angle, thanks to which you can put the laptop on its feet, infringing on itself in comfort.
We should also talk about the cooling system. It is still double, only the fans are not spaced apart in different parts of the case, but are located on the right side of the case, next to each other. The ventilation slots are additionally equipped with a mesh, this is especially true when the laptop is constantly moved from place to place. The blue backlighting of the keys nicely complements the already modest design, does not hurt the eyes, but is not customizable either. All of the above is more than enough to play Death Stranding, Tom Clancy’s The Division 2 at high settings.
Here if you are interesting Best Core I5 Laptops With Price In Pakistan .
ASUS TUF Gaming A15
Asus TUF is once again the best gaming laptop for 2023 in terms of value for money. Based on the Ryzen 5800H with 8 cores and 16 threads, it is a great gaming model for any projects. The processor copes well with both complex calculations in synthetics and video editing. You can also play on it, since the 5800H is perfectly sharpened for multi-threaded tasks, and good dynamic overclocking (from 3.2 to 4.4 GHz) will allow you to easily go through RDR2 or Cyberpunk 2077. There is only 6 GB of video memory on the RTX 3060 chip. So that the system does not run into RAM, with factory pre-installed 2 modules with a total capacity of 16 GB.
The only thing that upset us was the plastic case, in such a model we would like to see metal. There are no questions about cooling – high-revving turntables do an excellent job with their tasks. The keyboard is made in a full layout with a numeric keypad. The WASD keys are highlighted in white so as not to miss if the owner likes RPGs and other projects that require interaction with a large number of keys.
HP offers a fairly powerful gaming laptop in the $100,000 region, built around an AMD Ryzen 5600H processor, one of the best six-core processors on the market. Max Boost Clock technology allows you to dynamically overclock the processor from 3.3 to 4.2 GHz. The 8 GB RAM is made according to the 2×4 GB scheme in order to improve the performance of the modules. The graphics accelerator is represented by a mid-segment RTX 3060 module with 6 GB of video memory. Such a volume, coupled with a good frequency of the chip, allows you to play any modern projects at high settings, implementing ray tracing technology.
The memory subsystem is a PCIe NVMe m.2 SSD with 512 GB TLC memory. TLC is famous for its optimal price/quality ratio, an approximate resource of 3000 rewriting cycles. A little more here and the screen. 16.1-inch is a non-standard and bold solution, in addition, 144 Hz, narrow bezels, anti-reflective coating, and rich color gamut make virtual worlds more realistic, improving immersion in the world of games.
acer nitro 5 an515-57
The Acer Nitro 5 breaks into our top gaming laptops with an aggressive design and a powerful graphics card. The RTX 3070 is a coveted card with 8 GB of VRAM on board, capable of easily running all the games at ultra settings in 2K resolution. 8 GB of RAM is available from the factory, but the amount can be quadrupled. The set of interfaces is represented by modern USB 3.2 Gen1 Type-A (2 pcs.), USB 3.2 Gen2 Type A (1 pc.), USB 3.2 Gen2 Type-C (1 pc.). This allows you to connect the most modern peripherals and fully realize the speed potential of the connected devices.
The keyboard has a backlight and is customizable. You can use a mono theme or customize your own. There are no complaints about the screen either – IPS with 144 Hz will more than cover the needs of ordinary players and fans of interactive competitions. The main disadvantage of a laptop is its memory subsystem, namely the drive. Its volume is only 256 GB.
MSI GF63 Thin 11UD
An interesting configuration is offered to us by MSI. This gaming laptop has a very powerful Intel Core i7-11800H processor for its segment with an operating frequency range of 2.3 to 4.6 GHz. It would seem – a dream laptop, but there are a number of nuances here. The RTX 3050 Ti is responsible for the graphics, causing an overall build imbalance. In defense of 11UD, I would like to note the possibility of upgrading the laptop, in particular, increasing the amount of RAM from 8 to 64 GB.
The bottom cover is removed quite easily, normal users should not have problems with “pumping”. Cold air is also taken in there, which is subsequently thrown out from behind. There is no SD reader here, but there are three Type-A USB3.2 Gen1 connectors, one Type-C USB3.2 Gen1 each, a LAN port and HDMI (4K plays at 30Hz).
The membrane-type keyboard deserves special praise. It has a short stroke, the keys sit tightly in the sockets. Plastic is not slippery, fingers will not lead away when playing or working. We recommend using it in games like: Resident Evil Village, Days Gone, Dirt 5, Metro: Exodus.
mSI gE66 raider
The best gaming laptop of 2023 is the MSI Raider. It is a pre-top gaming platform focused on eSports. It is based on the Intel Core i7-12700H with 14 cores and 20 threads. The overclocking potential of the processor is amazing – the base frequency of 2.3 GHz can reach 4.7 GHz. The RAM is only 16 GB, but its frequency is 4800 MHz, the modules themselves are made according to the DDR5 standard. Thanks to this, the RTX 3070 Ti does not look alien here, its 8 GB buffer is enough for any game. To handle this kind of power, MSI packs the Ryder with a 4-cell Lithium Polymer battery and a 250W power supply.
The memory subsystem is implemented by a 1TB high-speed SSD m.2 drive. The laptop is a pleasure not only to play, but also to work. IPS-matrix with a resolution of 1920×1080 at first glance does not represent anything interesting. But its refresh rate is a record 360 Hz, due to which the ideal smoothness of the frames is ensured, and after it 144 Hz will seem something ordinary. The laptop keyboard was developed in close cooperation with SteelSeries and is equipped with the possibility of key customization.
HP OMEN 17
This is the largest model in the top, in front of you is a gaming laptop with a diagonal of 17.3 inches and a resolution of 2560×1140 pixels. The matrix is made using IPS technology, with a response time of 3 ms and a refresh rate of 165 Hz. Blue light suppression, anti-glare coating, and NTSC 100% reduce eye strain. The Intel Wi-Fi 6 AX201 (2×2) and Bluetooth 5 (Gigabit data rate) combo wireless module provide stable data transfer without the need for wires.
Everything is fine here and on the iron. The top bundle of Intel Core i7 11800H + RTX 3080 + 16 GB DDR4 + 1 TB SSD m.2 is used. As a result, the laptop pulls any games on any graphics settings. All of the above components require a lot of energy, so a six-cell lithium-polymer battery is installed in a gaming laptop, it will last for 5-7 hours, depending on the mode of operation. We recommend this model not only as a gaming one but also as a workstation for working with video and sound. For this, a Bang & Olufsen audio system is installed, consisting of two speakers, supporting HP Audio Boost technology.
Lenovo ThinkPad T15g Gen1
Notebook ThinkPad T15g does not have the latest generation of components in its base, but is characterized by a general balance. An Intel Core i7 10750H with a base frequency of 2.60 GHz is paired with an RTX 2070 Super (best revision) and 16 GB of DDR4 RAM. Interestingly, its volume can be 128 GB, in total 4 slots are available, which makes a 4×32 GB configuration possible. Not the highest frequencies out of the box (2933 MHz) can be compensated for by manual overclocking. The battery will last for 10 hours in standard mode. The cooling system is represented by 2 fans of different sizes, the large one has 2 heat pipes, the smaller one has one heat pipe.
A number of non-standard solutions are applied in the design of the gaming laptop. The main ports are placed on the edge under the matrix, the large touchpad is equipped with duplicate keys. There is a fingerprint login, access is protected by a trusted platform module. The BIOS is programmed to self-heal in the event of an unsuccessful overclock or an unexpected breakdown.
What specs are best for a gaming laptop?
The most important elements that a gaming laptop should have are a very efficient graphics system and a fast processor that works with it. Let’s discuss them in turn for Pakistani gamers.
gaming laptop with dedicated graphics card
Every laptop is equipped with a graphics card integrated with the processor. Although this is quite enough to work on the Internet, but, unfortunately, not for the game. Therefore, when choosing a gaming laptop, you need to choose a model equipped with an additional dedicated graphics chip.
The most common and popular video cards are manufactured by Nvidia. Which one to choose? It all depends on how much you can spend and what results you expect. The cheapest laptop models with Geforce MX250 systems can be purchased for less than 60,000 rubles. It offers a good foundation for performance, so it’s best to look for more powerful systems – at least the Nvidia Geforce GTX 1050.
Which graphics memory is best for laptop?
Make sure your gaming laptop’s dedicated graphics card also has enough RAM. Without it, even the most efficient equipment will not be able to effectively use the applied solutions, which will lead to a decrease in productivity.
Simply put, the more memory, the better. A minimum of 4 GB of graphics card memory is required to play smoothly in Full HD resolution.
Here’s a handy list of what to expect from a good graphics card:
- old and undemanding games – the most basic configuration that allows you to play in HD resolution should be based on an Nvidia Geforce MX250 card
- smooth animation in Full HD at 30fps is where gaming laptops really start. You must select at least GeForce GTX 1050 or GeForce GTX 1050Ti or GeForce GTX 1650. Each of these cards will support smooth animations, but not always at the highest graphics settings.
- play Full HD at high settings – more demanding players should choose a laptop with a Geforce GTX 1060 card or the latest generation chip, i.e. GeForce GTX 1660Ti, Geforce RTX 2060
- play in Full HD at the highest settings – to fully enjoy the smooth graphics with the highest detail – GTX 1070, GTX 1080. Buying such a laptop, you get equipment that can run any current game, sometimes even in higher resolution than FHD.
- play in 4K– if you want to play in UHD resolution, you will need to use the latest RTX 2070 and RTX 2080. They will also let you play in Full HD at over 60fps. The new Nvidia RTX graphics cards also support ray tracing and Nvidia DLSS technologies, increasing the smoothness of animations. More and more games support these solutions.
Is NVIDIA G-SYNC good for gaming?
An example of a technology that can significantly affect the quality of a game is Nvidia G-Sync. Its task is to provide the best animation smoothness in games. This effect is achieved by synchronizing the image created by the video card with the image displayed on the screen.
This solution eliminates 100% animation slowdowns and stuttering, and thus allows you to achieve more frames per second than on a laptop without Nvidia G-Sync technology.
What processor is best for a gaming laptop?
A powerful processor is, along with a graphics card, the most important element that determines the capabilities of a gaming laptop. Only a sufficiently powerful chip will be able to take full advantage of the graphics card . What does it mean?
- number of cores – the processor in a gaming laptop must have at least four cores,
- clock speed – efficient processors are characterized by high clock speeds both in base mode (above 2000 MHz) and in Turbo mode (about 4000 MHz),
- designations of productive processors – you should pay attention to the Intel processors of the Core i5, Core i7, and even Core i9 series. The strongest are marked with H or HQ. Processors with a K at the end denote blocks with an unlocked multiplier. They make it possible to overclock the processor clock and thereby increase its performance.
- General Purpose Processors – The processors designated U and Y are energy-saving systems and are used in mainstream laptops and ultrabooks. They are much less effective, so it is not recommended to choose them for gaming.
- An alternative to Intel is another option – AMD Ryzen chips. The latest generation of AMD processors offer really good performance and price/performance ratio, making them an attractive proposition.
How much RAM do I need for gaming laptop?
A gaming laptop, as we mentioned earlier, should also have sufficient RAM. This is necessary for the correct and efficient functioning of the device, so you need to choose equipment that will have as much memory as possible.
- RAM – 8GB RAM is currently the absolute minimum, but you should consider buying a laptop with 12GB or more of RAM
- type of memory – in addition to the amount of RAM, you should pay attention to the type of memory. The best choice is DDR4 memory clocked at 2133MHz or higher (2400MHz or 2666MHz).
- laptop upgrade – it is worth remembering that almost every gaming laptop allows you to later increase the amount of RAM using free slots or, if everything is already taken, replace the RAM with a new one with a larger capacity.
The maximum amount of RAM supported by modern laptops is 64 GB
This operation is not too difficult, so you can do it yourself, but if someone does not feel the need to do it, it is worth contacting a professional service.
Which is better for a gaming laptop HDD or SSD?
The fastest graphics and ultra-efficient processor will be useless if game data is read from the hard drive too slowly. A very efficient graphics card can achieve high frame rates (high fps, such as 45 fps, 60 fps, or more ), but slowdowns and even animation stuttering may occur when reading data from disk.
Therefore, it is best to purchase a modern SSD drive that will guarantee fast reading and writing data.
A gaming laptop with an SSD will be much more efficient than a design equipped with traditional storage media.
The differences in performance are so great that many users who replace their old laptop with a hard drive with a laptop with an SSD drive can notice significantly faster operating system loading, file transfer, or loading subsequent missions in their favorite game without replacing major components .
The disadvantage of SSD drives is their significantly higher price than classic HDDs. So an alternative solution is to use two disks. The first is a 128GB or 240/256GB SSD that runs an operating system to ensure that the laptop starts and runs quickly. The second drive is the HDD for data storage.
Which interface is best for gaming laptop SSD?
SSDs used in gaming laptops most often use one of two interfaces: M.2 or Serial ATA III. However, it is difficult to point out a significant difference between these technologies, since it practically does not exist. The only difference between a drive using M.2 and SATA III is the format. Media with a Type 2 connector is physically smaller, but read and write speeds can be the same in both cases.
Are cooling fans good for laptops?
Higher component temperatures go hand in hand with high performance. Even powerful components can slow down due to overheating of the laptop. Therefore, for electronic entertainment, we recommend buying a gaming laptop with good cooling.
- low component temperatures – An efficient cooling system must keep the processor and graphics card at a temperature that guarantees their stable operation and full use of capabilities even under prolonged full load. Otherwise, throttling will occur, that is, an automatic decrease in the clock frequency. This prevents component damage (overheating), but the side effect is a significant reduction in performance.
- cool case– if the laptop case gets too hot, gaming will become uncomfortable and sometimes impossible (if, for example, you want to hold the laptop on your lap)
- quiet operation – the more fans, the more annoying the hum and noise they create.
To do this, manufacturers use various solutions – install additional fans with greater efficiency, special heat-absorbing plates or copper air ducts that take them away from the main components.
Each manufacturer actively promotes its solutions, in most cases they are presented in detail, including. in the description of the laptop in the offer of the store – so you should read them before making the final choice.
It is also worth adding that the thinner the laptop case, the more difficult it is to cool its interior and remove excess heat generated by the processor and video card. Larger laptops usually handle this much better.
Do cooling pads help gaming laptops?
A good cooling solution is a laptop cooling pad, which will not only protect your laptop from overheating, but also allow you to comfortably hold your laptop on your lap. However, keep in mind that this solution is not suitable for devices with ventilation holes in the bottom of the case.
Which laptop display is best for gaming?
When moving to a gaming laptop display, three things are important: diagonal, resolution, matrix type, and maximum brightness.
- FHD or higher resolution– Higher resolution provides more detailed images and better graphics quality. However, this affects the performance of the laptop. However, be moderate, because the more detail you get in the game, the more data the laptop will have to analyze, which can lead to a decrease in frames per second. For now, Full HD is still the optimal resolution for most laptops, but the premiere of Nvidia’s new generation of RTX graphics cards meant that the best-performing laptops could handle 4K/UltraHD with ease.
- At least 15.6 inches diagonal – a larger screen provides more gaming comfort but reduces the laptop’s portability. So if you mainly play at home, you can choose a screen size of 17.3 inches or larger. If, on the other hand, you intend to travel frequently with your laptop and carry it with you often, a 15.6-inch matrix will be the best solution.
- matte matrix – this type of matrix is better suited for laptops for players. The matte surface of the display will prevent the reflection of the environment from its surface and will not create distracting reflections of light.
- high brightness – the higher the maximum brightness of the screen, the better the readability even in bright sunlight and in a very bright room. The recommended value is above 300 cd/m2.
- Nvidia G-Sync – we have already written about this technology. It provides smoother animations, so you should choose a laptop with a screen that supports this solution.
- The display refresh rate is the standard 60Hz, but the best gaming laptops display refresh rates at 120Hz and 144Hz. These types of screens work especially well in the most dynamic games, such as shooters or racing games.
Is touch screen laptop good for gaming?
Would a touchscreen gaming laptop be a good buy? In games, this screen feature may not always be useful, but you will use it when performing other activities such as browsing the web, watching movies or photos. In such situations, it is better to use the touch function. In addition, it will give rest to tired hands from the mouse and keyboard.
What is the best gaming keyboard for laptop?
The keyboard of a gaming laptop is significantly different from the keyboard of a classic laptop. It is correctly profiled and equipped with a number of additional functions . The most important features:
- programmable keys – that is, the key combinations most commonly used in games. This greatly simplifies the game.
- durable and resistant to damage – this is especially important because during intense gameplay, players press the keys with great force, which can even damage them. Waterproof is welcome
- backlit keys – increases the readability of the keys, makes it easier to play. The backlighting of the keys should be able to adjust its intensity and assign different colors to individual zones.
- mechanical keys – some players value them for greater accuracy and durability
In short, a gaming laptop with a solid and programmable backlit keyboard should meet many of the needs of the modern gamer.
What ports are needed for a gaming Laptop?
A good functional gaming laptop should be equipped with a wide range of connectors and ports. Due to the large size of the case, this condition is usually met, but it is worth checking carefully whether it has everything you need. The most important connectors on a gaming laptop:
- USB 3.0– used to connect external peripherals (keyboards, mice, flash drives, as well as cooling pads or, for example, gaming headphones). It’s worth checking if USB is 3.0 or 3.1 compliant because it offers much faster data transfer than the previous generation connector i.e. USB 2.0.
- USB type C – used in modern smartphones and drives. You can also use it to charge your laptop (some models)
- Thunderbolt 3 – uses the USB-C standard (except marked with a lightning bolt icon), the fastest data transfer standard that also supports 4K image transfer and 60Hz refresh, also allows you to connect external graphics.
- HDMI, Display Port– they can be used to connect a laptop to a monitor, TV or projector. For 4K resolution and 60Hz refresh rate, you need HDMI 2.0 (version 1.4 only supports 30Hz refresh in UltraHD). In turn, to use Nvidia G-Sync technology on an external monitor, you must use the Display Port 1.2 standard (HDMI does not support G-Sync technology).
- RJ45 / Ethernet – thanks to it, you will connect your laptop to the network all the time, thanks to which the connection in online games will be more stable, as well as speed up the download of games from the network. If your laptop does not have them, you will need a USB to RJ45 adapter.
- SD/microSD card reader – makes it easy to copy photos from your phone and camera
- headphone/microphone jack – both separate connectors and one universal. Required for network players, but also allows you to connect speakers.
Do Gaming laptops have DVD drives?
Just a few years ago, a drive was an absolute must in a gaming laptop. However, it is now being used less and less. The main reason for this is the digital distribution of games. Buying and downloading a game from the Internet is much more convenient and faster than installing it from a disc.
On the other hand, the reason for the existence of a gaming laptop with a drive is the fact that it is possible to collect products recorded on DVD or Blu-ray, and many people still choose this solution.
Since the optical drive takes up a lot of space in the laptop case, manufacturers do not install it. So, if you really want to have one, the best solution is to buy an external optical drive and connect it to your laptop if necessary.
What size and weight of laptop is best for gaming?
Although gaming laptops are primarily mobile devices, due to the fact that they must contain efficient components and an efficient cooling system, they are clearly larger than traditional laptops or ultrabooks. So size is more important:
- weight– two trends can be distinguished in the design of laptops for players. On the one hand, there are classically large gaming laptops that weigh more than 4 kg, and the thickness of the case reaches almost 5 cm. On the second, thin gaming laptops weighing less than 3 kg. It is the latter that will be much easier to carry and travel, but in most cases they will be characterized by slightly less efficient components and an increased risk of noisy operation and/or heating of the case.
- display diagonal– if we talk about the size of the case, then most models are equipped with a screen diagonal of 15.6 inches, which is the best compromise between the size of the laptop and its mobility. On larger laptops with a diagonal of 17.3 inches, games will be more convenient, more comfortable, but at the expense of computer mobility.
- Styling– Another characteristic feature of gaming laptops is the design of the case. It is often quite original and implies the presence of colorful elements, logos or ornaments that emphasize the gaming purpose of the computer.
- Build Quality– When it comes to the materials used to make cases, plastic and aluminum are the most commonly used. Since a gaming laptop is usually used quite a lot, it is worth paying attention to whether the case design is strong and durable enough. This is especially true of the screen cover and keyboard.
What is the best accessory for a gaming laptop?
In addition to buying the laptop itself, you should think about adding practical and useful accessories to the set. They will make your computer easier to use and increase its capabilities.
- keyboard for gamers
- gaming mice
- gaming steering wheels
- headphones for gamers
- monitors for gamers
- gaming chairs
- cooling pad
- external drive
- dock station
- external optical drive
Which is best gaming laptop brand?
“Which brand to choose?” is a question asked by many who want to buy a gaming laptop. The main criterion for choosing a gaming laptop is its technical characteristics. Although the same components (processor, graphics card, RAM) can be found in models from different manufacturers, this does not mean that you will be dealing with the same laptops. Each manufacturer, when creating their gaming laptop, endows it with unique features that make it unique in some way.
One will have the best cooling system, the second will offer players the best keyboard, and the third will surpass them all and combine several “killer features” in one case. The problem is that it’s hard to say, because the race of producers is still going on.
The gaming laptop market consists of six companies: Acer, Asus, Dell, HP, MSI and Lenovo. Each of them offers both options aimed at home users who want to play games from time to time, as well as special series dedicated to gamers.
If you’re faced with the choice of whether to opt for a “regular” laptop with a gaming graphics card, or opt for the same card but inserted into a gaming structure, the second option is definitely better. Manufacturers of product lines aimed at gamers are focusing on the entertainment aspects of using a laptop, rather than the efficiency needed for business. Therefore, in a strictly gaming segment of the market, it is worth remembering “who is who.”
Acer offers Nitro gamer lines and a special Predator series; Similar to Asus: TUF Gaming and ROG (Republic of Gamers). In addition to gaming laptops, Dell also has two dedicated lineups: the G series and Alienware’s advanced gaming laptops. Same with HP: Pavilion Gaming is an entry-level line of laptops that can handle games and an advanced family of gaming products called the Omen.
Lenovo is following a similar path with the IdeaPad Gaming series and the more advanced Legion. The situation with the MSI proposal is somewhat more complicated. The manufacturer’s portfolio includes a series of laptops designed for gaming, which are divided into three subgroups: mobility (GF, GS), performance (GE, GP, GL), and the GT series, designed for the most demanding gamers.
Conclusion: What is the best gaming laptop in Pakistan?
Now as for the results. It is definitely necessary to take into account the current standards and the reputation of the leading manufacturers. These include Lenovo, HP, Asus, Acer and MSI. Each brand has lines for different needs with an individual set of configurations. If you don’t know which gaming laptop to buy, we recommend that you pay due attention not only to the parameters, but also to reviews with reviews regarding the convenience of a particular model. Regarding our rating, and leaders:
- The best gaming laptop in Pakistan in terms of cooling system ASUS TUF Gaming F15;
- best gaming laptop in Pakistan model in terms of price and performance HP 16;
- Best 17 Gaming Laptop in pakistan is HP OMEN 17;
- One of the most powerful gaming laptops is MSI Raider GE66.
When discussing specific configurations, it is difficult to talk about reviews, so you have to start more from financial capabilities and an understanding of standards. We hope we have helped you decide on the purchase of a suitable solution.